Listen to FGMK’s Webinar: Key Tax and Personal Finance Considerations: Making Strategic Decisions to Protect Your Family and Your Legacy
Posted on : January 20, 2020 | 8:00 am
FGMK cordially invites you to attend our upcoming webinar focusing on tax and personal finance considerations for successful business professionals. The webinar is scheduled for February 11th at 10 AM Central Time. FGMK’s practice leads and subject matter experts Kamal Battu, Laura Goodman, Danielle Haseman, Cheri Mock, and Carolyn Puzella, will provide their insight and guidance on tax and financial issues that resonate with business professionals today.
Please note that this webinar will be of particular importance to high net worth individuals, closely-held business owners and professionals who seek guidance on the planning issues commonly encountered. The topics to be discussed include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Family law and tax planning. Understanding the distinction between marital versus separate property, overview of community property laws and a review of the general and tax impact of pre- and post-nuptial agreements;
- Income tax planning. Available credits and deductions, impact of filing status, review of innocent spouse relief;
- Estate, gift and succession planning. Managing the “actuarial math” and managing the family legacy passing to successor generations;
- Retirement planning. Assessing available retirement income and a discussion of protecting these assets for themselves and the family;
- Employee Benefits. A review of key employee benefits that are commonly overlooked but should be strongly considered.
At the conclusion of this webinar, you will come away with a better understanding of common issues facing individuals and families and the requisite strategies to address them.
Note: This webinar is scheduled for 60 minutes and will qualify for 1 hour of CPE credit (based on a 50-minute hour; Taxes field of study) for those who participate in the live webinar. For more information on the webinar, and to register, please click the link above.
The summary information discussed in this webinar is being provided for education purposes only. Participants may not rely on this summary other than for the purpose intended, and the contents should not be construed as accounting, tax, investment, or legal advice. We encourage webinar participants to contact the presenters for any inquiries regarding the contents. FGMK (and its related entities and partners) shall not be responsible for any loss incurred by any person that relies on this presentation.
FGMK is a leading professional services firm providing assurance, tax and advisory services to privately held businesses, global public companies, entrepreneurs, high-net-worth individuals and not-for-profit organizations. FGMK is among the largest accounting firms in Chicago and one of the top ranked accounting firms in the United States. For over 50 years, FGMK has recommended strategies that give our clients a competitive edge. Our value proposition is to offer clients a hands-on operating model, with our most senior professionals actively involved in client service delivery.
Please visit our website for our complete list of services.