Cenna is a Director in FGMK’s Family Office Practice and brings over 24 years of experience in the field. Her clients included families with a net worth of $50 million to $7 billion in assets.
Cenna’s Family Office experiences include:
- Created infrastructure for the Family Office, including internal controls, policies, procedures, training, and written materials.
- Implemented organizational procedures to effectively run the Family Office on a day-to-day basis keeping track of all financial, legal, and tax information.
- Successfully completed an accounting software conversion.
- Experienced a transition within the Family and the Family Office related to litigation and discovery; assisted in the completion of a 10-year legal process to dissolve, liquidate, and distribute the family’s assets.
- Directly involved and assisted in the start-up of several Family Offices of varying degrees and sizes.
- Provided a variety of tailored Family Office services to Individuals and C-Suite Executives.
Prior to joining FGMK as a Director in 2018, Cenna served as a direct family office employee to an ultra-high-net-worth family. Her roles have included Vice President of Accounting and Operations, as well as Manager to the CEO’s personal family office.
Education and Certifications
- B.A., Finance, Berry College, Rome, Georgia
Professional and Civic
- Affiliated with various Charitable and Volunteer Organizations in Chicago